- 1. Moosh Natural Dog Shampoo
- 2. K9 Pro Oatmeal Dog Shampoo and Conditioner
- 3. Jax N Daisy Dog Shampoo
- 4. Natural Dog Shampoo for Allergies and Itching
- 5. Arava Natural Medicated Dog Shampoo
- 6. Pro Pet Works All Natural Organic 5 in One Oatmeal Pet Shampoo
- 7. Burt’s Bees for Pets Hypoallergenic Shampoo with Shea Butter and Honey
- 8. Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hypoallergenic Shampoo for Dogs
- 9. Wahl Dry Skin & Itch Relief Pet Shampoo for Dogs
- 10. Vet’s Best Medicated Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs
- 11. Vet’s Best Hot Spot Itch Relief Shampoo for Dogs
They also might be having a reaction to the last shampoo that you used on them. Whatever the case may be, I recommend that you change up their cleansing products.
Your dog will be more comfortable and should stop scratching. If they are scratching too much, you want to act fast. Your dog can hurt themselves if they damage their skin. These are the best dog shampoos for itchy skin on the market that you should check out.
1. Moosh Natural Dog Shampoo
Moosh is a natural shampoo that helps with promoting healthy hair and skin on dogs. It works great at reducing the number of hot spots they experience and is 100% cruelty-free!
The mixture includes Bentonite clay, also known for being a natural way to heal dry, itching skin. We love Moosh for its natural cures and had to add it to our list of Best Dog Shampoos For Itchy Skin.
- 100% natural and organic
- Heals itchy skin and hot spots
- Reduces skin issues
- Uses essential oils for scent
- Customers say it has a bad smell
2. K9 Pro Oatmeal Dog Shampoo and Conditioner
You will be happy to know that this option doesn’t use any harsh detergents or chemicals.
The mixture includes proprietary liposome technology, which allows the organic ingredients to attach to your dog’s skin better.
- High quality ingredients that are all natural
- Gentle and hypoallergenic
- Proprietary liposome technology
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Shipping issues
3. Jax N Daisy Dog Shampoo
This product contains antibacterial and antifungal properties. If your dog is itching hot spots, then this would be a good option to help them heal.
It deeply cleanses the skin, allowing wounds to remain clean. Plus, the shampoo has natural ingredients that relieve pain.
We love to support our “smaller shops” and they make a great product. That why we added them to our list of Best Dog Shampoos For Itchy Skin.
- Prevents bacterial and fungal infections
- Gives a shiny coat
- Heals dermatitis
- Not for all small dog breeds
4. Natural Dog Shampoo for Allergies and Itching
This shampoo uses natural oils to moisturize your dog’s skin and fur. It contains kelp powder, aloe vera, lavender oil, and more.
The formula gently cleanses and helps your dog’s skin heal. Plus, the natural oils have a great scent.
- Hypoallergenic formula uses all natural ingredients
- Paraben and sulfate free
- Helps skin heal faster
- Scent is too strong
- Contains eucalyptus oil
5. Arava Natural Medicated Dog Shampoo
This shampoo contains ingredients that work well to prevent skin infections.
If your dog is struggling with ringworm or other skin wounds, then this shampoo works well at keeping the injuries clean.Arava uses natural ingredients, including antibacterial and antifungal ingredients.
- Lowers risk of a skin infection
- Keeps pets clean with a light scent
- Cleanses deep in dog’s undercoat layer
- May cause reactions
6. Pro Pet Works All Natural Organic 5 in One Oatmeal Pet Shampoo
This shampoo is great for removing wet dog smell and detangling fur. It contains no sulfates or parabens and is cruelty free. If you had to, you could safely use it every day on your pet.
- Quality formula blend
- Made for pets with sensitive skin
- No toxins
- Strong scent
- Some customers found bugs in the bottom of the bottle in old batches
7. Burt’s Bees for Pets Hypoallergenic Shampoo with Shea Butter and Honey
This product is very safe and gently cleanses your pet with a comforting scent. It includes shea butter and honey, which can help make your dog’s coat very shiny.
The shampoo can balance out the pH of your pet and is made using high quality materials.
This is A Lap Dog Life Favorite for Best Dog Shampoos For Itchy Skin!
- Softens fur
- Made with all natural ingredients
- 100% safe to use
- Free of sulfates and parabens
- Made for cats, but still safe for dog use
8. Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hypoallergenic Shampoo for Dogs
The hypoallergenic formula is good for dog’s that have sensitive skin.
Many people use it to manage their dog’s allergies. It helps soothe their skin and prevent them from feeling itchy.
- Great for managing pet allergies
- Promotes healthier skin
- No harsh ingredients
- Not packaged well for shipping
9. Wahl Dry Skin & Itch Relief Pet Shampoo for Dogs
If you need to buy shampoo on a budget, this option is very affordable.
The oatmeal formula is moisturizing and reduces itching. You don’t have to use much of it, since the shampoo is concentrated.
- Amazing prize
- Moisturizes and cleans
- Not hypoallergenic
10. Vet’s Best Medicated Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs
Relieves dry and flakey skin on dogs through its vet-approved formula.
The product also does not interact with other topical flea and tick treatments.
- Won’t interact with other treatments
- Supports a healthy coat and skin
- Relief from itching
- Very watered down
11. Vet’s Best Hot Spot Itch Relief Shampoo for Dogs
If your dog needs fast relief, this is the option for them. It works fast to soothe itchy skin.
The formula is made of natural ingredients and won’t interact with any flea treatments you are doing.
- Natural ingredients
- Fast relief for itching skin
- Vet approved
- Not good for dogs with allergies
Why Use Natural Dog Shampoo?
When it comes to itching irritated skin, you will want to use organic, natural shampoos. The ingredients used are less likely to further irritate your dog’s skin.
Plus, many contain natural oils that are very soothing and reduce inflammation.
Omitl shampoos are better for dogs who are struggling with itching skin.
There are many amazing, natural dog shampoos that you can find online. Make sure to select one of the quality options above that suits your dogs needs.
I made sure to include organic products that use plenty of natural materials to soothe itching skin on a dog.
If your dog has allergies, you will still need to be sure you are selecting a hypoallergenic product, even if you are only selecting from organic options!